- Related by Investigator
- The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington
- The 1956 Greater Washington, DC Jewish Community Study
- Jewish Community Study of Washingotn DC 1983
- The 2003 Greater Washington, DC Jewish Community Study
- Washington, DC - 2014 Findings From A Survey Of 1000 Jewish Residents In The Greater Washington DC Area
Washington DC Jewish Donors Market Research Study 1996-1997
Sponsor(s): UJA Federation of Greater Washington, DC
Principal Investigator(s): Mark S. Mellman
Study Dates: July 1996- January 1997
No population estimate attempted; previous DC study population reports not included in slide set presentation.
For Jewish population estimates for Washington, DC area, see links to 2003, 1983 and 1956 studies on left.
Mellman Group conducted a study of 1,000 Jews for the Jewish Federation in 2014 - also was not intended to provide a Jewish population estimate, but provided much greater detailed analysis of thee DC Jewish community beyond fund-raising.