(1) Size and Geographic Distribution of the US Jewish Population and Implications for the Jewish Vote.
Overview of US Jewish population estimates. Estimates and change from 1970 to 2012, data on Jewish population by stateSeveral maps of American Jews, electoral votes map, including maps of the "Swing states."
Very useful summary of Jewish members of the US Senate and the House of Representatives.
(4) Political Views - liberal, moderate, conservative Jewish American data, link to political party identification, etc.
(5) Voter Registration - data from available studies.
(6) Politically Activity - data from NJPS and Washington, D.C. 2003 on political behavior of Jews.
(7) Obama's Policies: Impact on Jewish Vote?
First two slides in this section (76, 77) contrast the author's perception of Obama's initial policy towards Israel and his changed policy.These slides are then followed by survey data over time from the American Jewish Committee polls, the recent Workmen's Circle Study and Gallup Polls which demonstrate changes in Jewish support for Obama among American Jews.
(8) Last section entitled "Additional Slides" provides additional data on political party, political views, voter registration and political activity from a number of local Jewish community studies.