- Related by Investigator
- Pew Research Center website
- U.S. Religious Landscape Survey: Pew, 2007
- Pew 2014 American Religious Landscape: Basic Study Page and Interactive Tool
- America's Changing Religious Landscape, Pew 2014 First Report Materials
- U.S. Public Becoming Less Religious: Pew 2014 Second Report Materials
- Portrait of Jewish Americans: Pew 2013
- Pew, 2017_Feelings Thermometer_Americans Express Increasingly Warm Feelings Towards Religious Groups
America's Changing Religious Landscape: Pew 2014
Sponsor(s): Pew Research Center
Study Dates: June 4, 2014 to September 30, 2014
35,071 American adults interviewed by cell phone and landline.
Number of interviewed Jewish-by-religion adults was 847.
Sample Size: 35,071 American adults