- Related by Investigator
- Pew Research Center_Religion & Public Life Studies Page
- Pew, 2017_Feelings Thermometer, Study Page
- Pew, 2017_Feelings Thermometer_detailed tables only
- Pew, 2017_Feelings Thermometer_Topline Questionnaire and Frequencies only
- Pew, 2014_Feelings Thermometer_How Americans Feel About Religious Groups
- Pew, 2017_Feelings Thermometer_Complete Report_Americans Express Increasingly Warm Feelings Towards Religious Groups
Americans Express Increasingly Warm Feelings Towards Religious Groups, Pew 2017
Sponsor(s): Pew Research Center
Study Dates: January 9-23, 2017
Pew Research Center survey conducted January 9-23, 2017 with 4,248 adults who are part of Pew Research’s online American Trends Panel, a nationally representative panel of randomly selected U.S. adults.
Report data based on 3,939 survey respondents whose web version of the questionnaire included a "slider" for the ratings (see below under Sample Notes).
Sample Size: 3,939 respondents used for Thermometer analysis; total sample was 4,248.